Place your left leg further forward
than the right and bend the front knee.
2. Place your left hand on your left
thigh for support and bend forward slightly.
3. Pull the dumbbell up until it reaches
4. Your arm should be at a right angle.
Slowly move the weight out behind you.
Keeping it close to the body.
5. Extend the arm back until your arm
is straight. Make sure the move is slow
6. Do not twist your body as you raise
the weight if you find you are use a
7. Do not push your arm back too far,
enough to feel the pull on the muscle.
8. Hold the barbell out for the count
of two then using a slow and controlled
movement bring the barbell back to position
one and repeat.