1. Kneel down in front of
the bench or a chair and rest your right forearm
over the width of it.
2. Fold your left arm in front of you for added
support as seen in the picture.
3. Hold the dumbbell with your palms facing downwards.
4. Using a slow and controlled movement curl your
wrists and bring the dumbbells up till you feel
the pull in the forearm.
5. Do not move your arms from the bench as they
are supported by it and it isolates the muscle
in the forearm.
6. Repeat the move and rotate the arm you are
working if you are doing the move on arms individually.