1. Pick up
2. Lie down on the bench making sure it is completely
3. Raise the dumbbells up in front of you so they
are together above your chest.
4. Your arms should not be locked but extended.
5. Then using a controlled movement, bring the
arms out to your sides.
6. Do not lock the arms out either.
7. As your arm descends let your elbow drop lower
but the dumbbell should not go lower than your
8. Slowly bring the dumbbells back up from this
position feeling the pull in the chest.
9. Bring them back to their starting position
and then repeat the move.