leg - thigh adductor
the seat, usually with a pin at the
back or underneath the apparatus.
2. Make sure that your back is fully
supported and you have brought the seat
forward enough to hang your legs over
3. Ensure that the leg rest and bar
sit around your legs in an appropriate
position. (See picture).
4. The bar should be behind the ankles.
Position your ankles on it and then
make sure that the padded bar comes
down and holds your knees in place.
Start on a low weight and in a controlled
manner make your ankles push down on
the bar below them.
6. Bring the weight down till you are
in position 2 (See picture).
7. Hold the position for the count of
two. You should feel the pull in your
Adductors/the back of the upper leg.
8. Slowly return the bar to its previous
position and repeat.